Each building has a person you must call when absent. Please call the person in a timely fashion so a substitute can be found for your position. If you are a paraeducator outside of Salina, you must complete the Salina USD 305 3-part absence request form and forward all copies to the CKCIE office (Attn: Marion Kindlesparger) as soon as possible or send your absence with your time sheet. Be sure your principal or supervisor signs it along with your signature.